Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bring on Ironman!

What better way to start the week than with a NEW BIKE!
Patrick went to pick up his custom bike last night and as you can see,
he couldn't be happier with his new ride :)


I heard the garage door open and by the time I got outside, Andy was already over and the two of them were checking out all of the features and special additions Eric included on the bike.
They were both pretty pumped up!


We brought the bike inside for the night - to admire it some more!
The thing is so light - I can carry it with one hand and NO ONE would
even yell at me for carrying something too heavy. :)  


A big thank you to Eric for helping Patrick with this incredible new ride.
 I believe he is planning to go for his inaugural ride this Friday - can the week go any faster?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment