Monday, August 13, 2012

Mt. Horeb shower for baby E

The Ellestad ladies threw us a co-Ed baby shower last weekend and it was awesome! This was the first boy/girl shower I have ever attended and I am a big fan! It was a great way to celebrate with family and friends and I was glad to have Patrick there to join in on the fun too :)
Since we don't know if the baby is a boy or a girl, the night was filled with pink AND blue. The decorations, the desserts and my personal favorite (though I couldn't partake) the vodka lemonade!
We enjoyed celebrating with lots of great friends and family.




We had great summertime food, delicious BBQ pork, homemade chicken salad, my favorite broccoli salad and lots more! Plus, did I mention the desserts? Lemon bars, eclaire cake, and Patrick's favorite... Whoopie pies - frosted pink and blue! It was all delicious!
We also played some fun games, including birthing plastic babies out of ice cubes! Everyone also got to guess the date, weight, sex and name of the baby. Patrick told the group if someone got the first 3 right, we would use their name for the baby. I am thinking that will be a no go... Sorry, but not planning to have a child named "Maximus Harry" or "Amadeus Amadeus" as much as our friends and neighbors would love it!


And here are the lovely ladies that threw this great party! I am so lucky to have such wonderful women in my life :) thank you so much for the fabulous party and to Jenny and Jeff for hosting this party in their new home!
Can't wait to introduce everyone to the newest Ellestad in just a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment