Thursday, December 6, 2012

Scrabble game!

So in an effort to not have the entire blog be about James, I need to brag about my scrabble game tonight. Patrick and I opened a bottle of wine and played Scrabble while watching the ESPN college football awards.
Only my husband would suggest that we do sit ups or push ups after each score (you had to do the other persons score). So I agreed, but decided I needed to win big time!
Here is a shot of the board mid-game... My second play was stir fry, which I am now learning is actually two words, but he didn't question it and already did the push ups! Glad we had the wine, now it is just really funny and I guess my final score will have an asterisk next to it.
Sad when spell check ruins the best game of your life :)
Overall, still a fun night and even without the 52 pointer, I still did way less exercise than Patrick!





No comments:

Post a Comment