Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Bringing sexy back!

Just a few funnies from James - the first is a video from last weekend - he is getting good at having a spitting "conversation" with you. You spit, I spit, you spit, I spit... Unfortunately since my face is closer to the phone, you can hear my spits much better than his (lovely, I know!) But if you turn up the volume you can hear him, or just know that everytime he does the duck lips, he is spitting a response :)


Then these two photos were from last night.  We are still swaddling him for most naps - still amazed that he can fall asleep in the middle of the family room with us walking around and the TV on - but he does!
These photos were after he woke up. 
He loves the wrapped up feeling but was clearly trying to get out of the swaddle!


It might be hard to see - but he does have a shirt on - just trying to bring those sexy 80's styles back!

No comments:

Post a Comment