Monday, May 13, 2013

My first Mother's Day


Yesterday was a perfect day with my boys!
Patrick (and James) made me a delicious breakfast of strawberry pancakes and sausages and then we watched an adorable video Patrick made for me. (I am working to get it uploaded here soon!) 

Yummmm!

We then took a family trip to Menards and spent some time working in the yard --- it was cool but sunny so all three of us were happy to be outside. Patrick is ripping up the edging on our flower beds and replacing it with brick --- it is gonna look really nice :)


I worked on weeding (thanks again for the new garden gloves Mom
- a Mother's day tradition in honor of Grandma Millie!) and then tackled the mail box bricks.


Look at those green plants! -- it is about time!


In the afternoon we took a break and went to the park.  I have been itching to take James for a test run on the swings and boy did he love it! 


He could be skydiving in this picture!


Despite the fact he looks a little Christmasy - it was a great afternoon and the sun was warm on his little face :)

And a couple shots of James and his momma -




 Happy Mother's Day to everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment