Friday, September 27, 2013

I love CAKE!!!!

Keeping with the Badger theme - Patrick and I created a Bucky Badger cake.
Surprisingly we could not find a Bucky cake pan,
so we created a Bucky face using a Hello Kitty pan.
Patrick sketched in the first layer of frosting so I had
something to follow and then I dotted the second layer on. 
Then the cookies were Grandma Herrmann's special cookie recipe - Patrick's (and now James') favorite!


We also made a smash cake for James to enjoy all to himself!


We sang Happy Birthday


We had been practicing blowing out a candle each night the week before - but no luck!
Next year!


Then it was time to take off the jersey and let the frosting fall where it may!


Once Patrick gave him a taste - he was ready to dig in - face first!







This one cracks me up!


John is checking out what all the noise is about and wondering where his slice of cake is!


And post cake --- what a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment