Tuesday, November 12, 2013

It's been ten years...

It's been ten years since I graduated from UW and my Mifflins roommates wanted to get together to celebrate. But with busy schedules, families, weddings to plan, states between us, etc. it was not the college weekend re-lived that was originally pictured.

A few of us still got together at our house on Friday night and then some more joined the group in Madison to watch the game on Saturday.

Friday night one of my roommates, Lisa, her husband, Evan and their son Andrew and our other roommate Susan came over for dinner and games. We had an awesome meal from a new blog I follow called: http://iowagirleats.com/ 
We had a delicious dinner of what I am now calling PMP Pasta.
It is basically all of the ingredients that go into a Chicken/ Bacon/ Artichoke/ Spinach/ Sun Dried Tomato Papa Murphy's Pizza (that's the PMP) and then tossed with penne and a yummy garlic cream sauce. 
It was fantastic!
If I haven't told you about Iowa Girls Eats yet - go check out her blog ---
 she is awesome and I want to be her friend :)


I know you will be shocked to hear this - but the only photos I managed to take were of the boys!
No food, no roommates - nothing :(
But the boys were so cute - I figured it was worth posting!


James and Andrew playing toys


Dino jammie photo!  
These boys are about 3 months apart and I am sure will be good buddies!


Andrew was less than pleased that we were taking photos and that his nuk got taken away.
James was oblivious to it all! 

Thanks for a fun night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment