Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

James is spending Valentine's Day/ Weekend Grammy and Buppa this year ---
 how romantic for everyone involved, right?!? 

I spent a little time with James last week trying to take a cute Valentine photo. 
I gave him a heart shaped cookie and figured the smiles and cuteness would just magically happen. 
Eh... not really :) 



James LOVES cookies! 
He sat very still but was focused so much on that dang cookie --- no smiles to be found! 
 

I even got a frown or two --- "don't bother me while I eat this yummy cookie!" 
 


This one looks like he is blowing a kiss - but in fact, just shoving the last of the cookie in his mouth! 
 

Regardless - hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day and know that you are loved by many! 

No comments:

Post a Comment