Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cute Isaac photos

Isaac is almost 1 month old and he is growing and changing every day. 
Here are some cute photos from the last few weeks.





Last Friday was my first full day with the boys by myself. 
We did pretty well and even got a brothers photo in! 


We also had a successful trip to Target! 
Was so proud of my two kid shopping trip - I took a photo in the parking lot :) 
 

Biggest success of the day was keeping James awake on the way home from Mt. Horeb so he would nap when we got got in the house. 
Lately, even a 5 minute nap in the car can ruin a good nap at home.
Between Monkey Preschool Lunchbox, fruit snacks and loudly singing kid songs, we made it!
Not only did he stay awake, Isaac stayed asleep, so I was able to get James down before needing to feed Isaac. I was so pumped! Even got a short nap in for myself after.  
I know they all won't be perfect days - but still felt very accomplished! 

No comments:

Post a Comment