Thursday, October 2, 2014

Cute Isaac photos!

So it is my last week of maternity leave and I have been snapping photos of our little man to fill my desk with :) Check out some of my favorites.


Isaac has recently discovered his thumb... he also (thankfully) has finally learned to take a bottle and is even satisfied with a nuk on occasion! 


He is very content to lay on his mat and play - then when he gets tired, he rolls on his side and finds his thumb and falls asleep! 
So cute! 
 

Mug shot! 
 

Brother tickle time :) 
 

Laughing with Daddy. 
 

Aunt Jenny and Leo came over on Friday and we snapped a few pics. 
Isaac is a little in front of Leo - but I think is also a little bigger... you know they are 12 hours apart, so that makes sense :) 
 

Aren't they adorable?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment