Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Grown Up Time!

Last weekend Patrick and I got to have some fun without the kids and we had a blast! 
Friday we went to a fundraiser for the American Family Children's Hospital with Amy and John. It was at a fancy kitchen show room in Madison that featured yummy food and lots of adult beverages!


Here we are posing on the red carpet! 
 

Date night photo! 
 

Patrick and Amy's cousin Tori was one of the vendors donating their time and talents to the event. She owns Ancora Coffee off the square and had fabulous coffee/ alcohol drinks! 
 

Thanks for a fun night! 

Saturday we got tickets for the Badger game --- 
I have to admit, I wasn't super psyched when I heard the weather forecast, but this was going to be my only game for the year so I sucked it up and dressed for it! 


We started at Union South for some beers (key for staying warm!) 
 

Andy and Beth were in town (I believe Beth's only game for the year as well!) 
 

Patrick and I freezing our tails off at the game! 
Thanks Mom for all of the warm clothes and to Dad for the hand and feet warmers! 
 

Panoramic shot of the game during the snow! 

After the game (we won BTW! - by A LOT...  and saw Melvin Gordon create a new FBS record!) 
We walked to our new favorite restaurant - Gates and Brovi on Monroe Street. 
We had taken the B-cycles down to the game but decided that the snow might hinder our biking abilities on the way home. 


We enjoyed a fabulous dinner together and another night out! 
Thanks again to Grammy and Buppa for babysitting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment