Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Family BBQ

We enjoyed a Sunday night BBQ in Mount Horeb with most of the Ellestads. So fun to be close and have cousin time. Plus Grandma and Grandpa were in town - bonus!


Pulling out the "baby" toys for Isaac - funny how the older kids gravitate to them too. 
 

Checking out the Ellestad's new/ temp neighborhood. 
The girls were showing James around. When they came upon a tiny dog, the girls were not excited... James however bent down and said, "awwww, its sooo cute!" in his tiny little squeaky voice that is reserved for things that are "so cute". 
Side note: his voice and inflection are so adorable right now --- my favorite words: 
helpacower --- helicopter (according to Daddy, I say this wrong too, just in a different way!)
abbacado - avocado  (Ikey likes this, Jimmy does not)
 

Hot dogs all round! 
 

"I get to sit at the kids table AND I get my own bag of cheetos?!?" 
woohoo! 


Isaac's serious face --- "where are my cheetos?!?" 
 

He had a pretty good seat too and I am sure got plenty of good things to eat! 
 

Grandma Carol and Allie 
 

We took a quick walk to the park --- Elise and Claire on top the jungle gym
 

Isaac got a front row seat but stayed in the stroller --- don't you feel bad for him?!? 
 

Tara and I wanted our picture taken too 
 

Eric took like 10.... I guess we are good for awhile! 
 

Check out this big girl climbing on everything! 
 


James and Allie were chasing each other around --- could never seem to get them to sit still to take a photo... 


James was super proud to be on the tire swing with the big girls --- this was still when he was recovering from the flu, so we pulled him off before the swinging and spinning could get the best of his tummy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment