Friday, July 31, 2015

Morning cartoons

The boys often watch a show in the morning in our bed while we get ready. 
Until recently, Isaac was never very interested - but he is starting to catch on and even claps when the Little Einstein's music begins  (and looks to James for approval to confirm this is indeed the show that James likes.) 
He is also way better at being aware of the edge of the bed and knows to turn around to get down, vs. taking a header off the side! 

Isaac is growing up so fast and we are so enjoying watching them interact. 
The other morning I snapped a few pictures to capture the silliness! 


Isaac hitting James in the chest, "look, LOOK! Our favorite show is starting!" 
 

James giving me the look - I think it either meant... 
 "seriously?!? You are taking a picture of him hitting me" 
or 
"can you believe he is so excited, what a dork!" 
 

Still hitting him - but to the beat of the music! 
 

"Let's snuggle while we watch!" 
 

"Did I say snuggle? I meant wrestle!" 
(James pretending to be asleep) 
 

Rolling over the top! 
 

James' gave in to the wrestling! 
Love early morning giggles with these two :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment