Friday, February 19, 2016

Valentine's day


We have been sharing a lot of love and germs in our house over the past few weeks --- so our valentine's weekend was low key. 


I made the boys PJ Masks masks --- had seen some cute ones on etsy and knew it was too late to order --- but I could make my own (non-sewing version) with foam and puffy paint!

James was pretty excited! 

 

Strawberry pancakes and lots of fresh fruit for a snow morning breakfast. 
Isaac was a huge blueberry fan - couldn't get them in fast enough. 


James was happy to help feed him, but wouldn't eat them himself. 

I would put a couple in my hand for him to take, I assumed with his hand, nope - chose the "hoover" method and just sucked them up like a vacuum! 

Later in the day James came to work with me so I could do some organizing.


He loved my desk and was happy to watch You Tube cartoons on the "big screen" in my spinning chair. My snack drawer was also endless entertainment --- I think it was his first nutty bar!
This kid eats stuff so weird --- often chooses to eat long things from the side - picture the lovely mess of eating a nutty bar from the side, layer by layer.
I am still finding small squares of flattened peanut butter under my desk and key board :(


Check out what James can do!!!!
He has been working on his letters thanks to an awesome Ellestad Christmas present - but I had no idea he could write them without a blinking light behind the pen!
So proud!


And testing out the mTT chair. This is what Patrick will be pulling this summer training for the IRONMAN with Krissy's Madtown Team. 
If you haven't seen the blog for that --- please check it out!

http://krissysmadtownteam.blogspot.com/
There is also a permanent link on the right side of this blog that you can easily click back and forth.
There is a great new video with Patrick and the team!

No comments:

Post a Comment