Wednesday, May 18, 2016

He's a bruiser... literately!

So I know this is just the start of life with boys - but I cannot believe the number of times that I watch my child harm himself because he is moving too fast! 


I debated on posting this for fear you might think us bad parents --- :) 
But as you can see from the picture - we are right there watching as he runs from one place to the next and just cuts the corner a little too much, or picks up speed on his strider and hits a crack in the driveway... the baby gate one could have been a lot worse, but he was wearing his gekko mask and I think that thin piece of foam saved us from stitches!

The craziest part is, he rarely cries! He is the toughest kid and while he loves to snuggle, he would rather be off and running on his next adventure than be comforted too long.

That strider I mentioned...he is awesome at it! 


This is Jimmy's second summer and while he is pretty good at it, he preferred other "bikes"... that is until we got Isaac his own strider! Now he is a pro and is just about ready for pedals!
 

Check out this stud! 
He is gonna be looking for pedals by the fall :) 
 

Maybe this is just how we should roll going forward?!? 
(It was on the way home from the bike rodeo - but still not a bad idea!) 

Here's hoping you have a safe day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment