Monday, February 27, 2017

#Lifewithboys

As the boys are growing up I am realizing more and more that growing up with just girls is TOTALLY different! Don't get me wrong, I am loving this - but the things they do and say are just all boy. 


Love this awkward photo of Landon and James - matching shirts - goofy faces and Landon doing his best to keep Isaac out of the picture... "sorry dude, your shirt doesn't match!" 
 

The appetites are growing --- Patrick and the boys ate almost an entire pizza the other night - and the next morning, you would have thought they hadn't eaten for days! 
 

Eating and apple while battling your brother with a Starwars toothbrush. 
 

Patiently waiting to go swimming - half naked in the window! 
 

Half naked seems to be a theme --- these two love to take their shirts off any chance they get. 
Bounce house - check! 
craft project - check! 
sleeping - check! 
eating spaghetti --- "no momma, I cold - leave it on...!" 
 

This one just kills me - everyone is strategically placed so it is appropriate to post - but I love how they are each doing their own thing - oblivious to the other :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment