Thursday, March 16, 2017

My girl time!

Claire and Elise both have winter/ early spring birthdays and the last few years we have opted to do something together in lieu of presents. We get to hang out and I get some girl time - I love it! 

This year we planned to go to Rockin' jump and do some gymnastics stuff --- unfortunately Aunt Jenn didn't realize it would be so stinkin' crowded on a Saturday afternoon and we couldn't get in... 

The girls rolled with it and we came up with plan B! 


We called to make manicure appointments and while we waited - we went to Cold Stone for little bowls of yummy ice cream made just for us! 
 

I was super impressed - Claire knew right where to get her nails done and even showed me how to get there - I think she and Amy have been before... :)  


Love this pic as we are letting our polish set. 
 

The girls got matching colors and of course party nails (something special on your ring fingernails) 
It was a fun afternoon - so awesome seeing these ladies grow up!

No comments:

Post a Comment