Thursday, April 6, 2017

Recent art from Jimmy

James is really enjoying art projects and we LOVE his style.
He started off pretty simple...





This is a person - and a HAPPY person at that! 
tiny eyes, a HUGE smile and legs. 
We had never seen anything like it and Patrick and I thought it was great :) 




He has now evolved to this kind of person... 
This is James at the beach - note the sand and the water. There is sun and rain on the right and therefore he needed the rainbow on the left :) 
His daycare/ preschool is called Rainbow - so he is a big fan of writing it and in the right colors :) 




James is really working on writing and reading - it is so cool to see. 
This is the latest this week - mostly writing a letter or two that he knows or can hear in the word. 
This is a picture of Paw Patrol... 
ZM = Zuma MA = Marshall RB = Ruble CA = Chase SK = Skye RE = Rocky RA = Ryder 
The pictures below the words are some of the characters.


This is a keeper for sure. If you can't tell (!) this is a Pete the Cat book - I love my White Shoes 
iLmws = "I love my white shoes" 
 it is a song that Pete sings in the book... a lot :) 
I love my white shoes 
I love my white shoes 
I love my white shoes 
I love my white shoes 
PsinHLPHBB = Pete stepped in a large pile of BLUEBERRIES! 
(not good for White Shoes!) 
OH NO! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment