Monday, May 1, 2017

New Orleans

Patrick and I got a few days away with Andy and Beth in March in New Orleans! None of us had ever been there - so it was fun to explore together and take in some warm air and sun! 


No sun in this picture - but it was the view rom our roof top bar. 
We stayed in the Garden district - just a short trolley ride to downtown and bouron street. 
(which is what you are looking at here)
 

This was the front of our hotel - very cute!


We spent one night on Bourbon street -  not sure how this happened, but I drank my beer as fast as Andy drank his --- I was pretty proud! 


After that I let Patrick stick with Andy --- 
 

And stuck with fruity drinks with Betty! 
 

Bourbon street selfie! 
 

This was a photo from downtown - waiting for our trolley to take us to the park. 
 

We rented a 4 person bike --- not very fast - but fun :) 
 

My favorite part of the trip was definitely the air boat tour - 
We were in the swamp for sure! 
 

We got up close and personal with some gators --- did you know they like chicken necks and marshmallows?!? 
 

It was just the 4 of our on the boat with the driver --- really cool! 
 

We got to hold a small gator --- 
 

Group photo 
 

I know it looks like I am holding a frog - but I swear, it is the same one Patrick had! 
 

We went to Preservation Hall to hear some Jazz - very old and very cool 
 

Pre-concert picture - standing room only - and lines out the door every night. 
 

Last day selfie - so nice to just hang out in a beer garden all afternoon! 
Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment