Wednesday, March 30, 2016

March Madness in Milwaukee!

I know what you are thinking... there wasn't basketball in MKE this year --- but there was certainly a little madness with our our Swenson cousin basketball team all under one roof! March Madness = Bros and Dads weekend which = kids and moms time at Grammy's house. We didn't "do" much of anything other than eat and play --- but it was great fun for everyone! 


Buppa came and picked up our boys on Wednesday night so he could play with everyone before he went to the cottage with the guys. Patrick and I enjoyed two kid free nights with friends! 
These Marble Works pictures crack me up --- they show perfectly the controlled chaos - teamwork - and silliness we enjoyed all weekend. 
 
 I believe I also have a picture with Lisa changing Ben (hence the nakey boy in the background) amidst the tower building... 
 

A sweet (quick) quiet moment with our Isaac! 
 

The Easter bunny came as well --- lots of candy and treats maybe for 5 sugar-filled and happy boys! 


I think Ikey thought his new sunglasses were 3D! 
 

What a silly bunch! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment