Tuesday, November 29, 2016

A few fall pics to catch back up

I feel like our lives are just a little bit out of control with the kitchen remodel (its going great by the way and is going to be amazing!) but I would like to catch myself up on the blog so I can cross something off my list! So here goes: 


Herrmann cousin wedding  -- the "kids" table :) 


Our family of ladies (just missing Jenny) 
 

Joanna and I had the same dress - different colors - so comfy and comes with pockets! 
 

I think this was a lady selfie and Patrick and Eric jumped in. 
It was a great wedding and super fun to see the family! 
 

Grandma Carol and her siblings --- this is a really fun group!


 We did some raking with the "help" of the boys! 
 

They loved jumping and wrestling in the pile. 
 

I quickly realized it is not so fun to be the one that is continually making the pile. 
But I am glad they had fun :) 
 

Grandpa Ted came to visit while Amy and Carol were in NYC --- 
we went out for fish and the boys were SO GOOD. 
I told Grandpa that he was welcome to join us anytime!


Isaac entertained himself by putting single Mac and Cheese noodles in his straw and sucking them out. I thought it was gross, but he was happy! 
 

Wearing Allie's halloween costume --- so cute! 
 

There is a new Badger exhibit at the zoo - including a life size Bucky! 
 

The boys weren't so sure if I wasn't nearby! 


We played college with Andy and Beth --- tailgating, a badger win, dinner at the Essen Haus and even 2 boots! - it was awesome!  


Awesome picture of us in the stand - courtesy of our neighbor John Maniaci! 
 

And we have been finding creative ways to live amongst the remodel. 
Here James is showing off his Batman socks. 
 

Baseball inside has been super fun... videos to come!


Love this action shot! 

No comments:

Post a Comment