Saturday, December 15, 2018

Florida part 1

We decided to take advantage of my time off and take some time to go visit the Rubles while they are living in Orlando! A few days in Orlando and a few days at the beach made for a perfect week with the Swenson family! 


Anna, Mom and I flew down and the boys, Patrick and Buppa drove... we only got one picture of Anna on the plane and it isn't a good one, but it is proof it happened. She did pretty well - didn't cry a bit but I think her tummy didn't love the trip - both times I fed her, she puked everything back up almost immediately after. Glad we had extra clothes, burp cloths and of course a Grammy that was happy to help. (The lady on the other side of us was not super friendly!) 


Once we were on the ground and in Aunt Lisa's car, she was a happy girl! 


Both pictures were too cute not to include! 


The Ruble cousins were excited to meet Anna! 


I am not sure who looks more proud of themselves in this photo! 


Ben was the last one to come home and he was also very excited... 


He told us he was the best at making babies happy out of all of the boys  - so cute! 


This whole baby thing is really new to all of the boys - TJ, Jojo and James were all pretty small when Isaac and Ben were born --- hence I had to go upstairs and check on Anna after TJ told me he dressed her up while she was napping! 


We had some low key hang out time with the Rubles while we waited for the guys to complete their drive... Grammy learned to floss! 


Anna got lots of love... though nothing compared to the hug between Jojo and Jimmy when they arrived the next day --- if I had known, I would have had my camera ready! 


This is the Ruble's house and the guys taking a walk to the park... 


We also got a tour of Ed's brewery / Castle Church Brewing. 
They have used a ton of cool re-purposed items like these semi trailers that will hold and refrigerate the beer. 


We got some samples too! 


One of my samples with the brewery in the background. 
Notice the glass garage door and the palm tree! 


The 6 grand kids... now dubbed: 
The Big
The middles 
The littles 
and the itty bitty 


Getting ready for Disney the next day - hands up on the hills! 
I love the bright colored shirts --- just by chance! 


No comments:

Post a Comment