Saturday, October 4, 2014

Cutest Badger fan!

We had a low-key weekend planned since I go back to work on Monday - Patrick and James went for donuts this morning and we enjoyed a dreary saturday in the basement watching football. 
I got Isaac dressed this morning in his Badger gear and took this adorable photo of him.


Then I snapped another photo of him giggling... Love him! 
 

I didn't know it at the time, but he was working on this week's WORST blow out... he was laughing at me cause he knew what was coming! I joked with Lisa that maybe he was an NU fan at heart and was attempting to get out of his Badger gear.
 

Jeff, Jenny and Leo came over today and the guys were pumped to celebrate Oktoberfest together. 


REALLY pumped :)


Isaac and Leo will be 3 months this week. 
The boys are growing up so fast since the last photo of these 4 in the hospital.
Maybe we need a daddy/ baby photo like this every 3 months! 


I think Isaac's caption here is, "see - now you know why I pooped my pants --- sadly, the badgers did too and I am a Badger fan!" 

Here's too a fun day with family and hopefully a Badger victory next weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment