Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Trick o Treating 2015

I have been waiting for this year for a long time now --- Patrick and I dressed up as the Incredibles in 2011 and loved the costumes so much - we decided to keep the idea for a future year when we had kids that could expand the family of super heroes... 



2011... 

Flash forward to 2015! 


Mr. Incredible, Dash, Jack jack, and Elastigirl 

This is a picture of Isaac doing his cheek biting thing... 

Love this one... looking up at Jimmy, "am I doing it right?" 


working on his Dash pose... 

Setting the camera up for a family picture... 
baby mugshots! 

He just cracks me up! 

Wasn't sure how he was going to handle the mask --- I think it helped that we all had them on too. 

Ready to run! 

Jimmy posing! 

Working on their muscles and another "do you see me Jimmy? Don't I look cool?!?" 


This is one of my favorites --- I think Ikey is about to fall over, but the pose says, "I make a FABULOUS super hero!" 


These superheroes don't wear capes, but Ikey's treat bag worked nicely as one for him to carry around! 

Ready to get this show on the road! 

Two superheros ready to go! 

They didn't stay in the wagon long once the candy started...! 

Isaac pretty much ate everything upon receiving it! 

Strutting down the old street -- eating as he went! 

Jimmy knocking on our old house! 
Glad to see they were in costume too! 

Have to start thinking about next year... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment