Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Catlike reflexes!

Last week I mentioned the importance of our kids wearing life jackets ALL the TIME... here is the story! 
We were on a pontoon boat ride and I was sitting in the back holding onto Isaac's life vest strap as he looked over the side of the boat. 
I heard Patrick gasp from the front of the boat and I instinctively knew to tighten my grip. 
Sure enough - Isaac sent himself overboard!!!! 
Miraculously I was able to hang on and Isaac was just hanging on the side of the boat like a buoy! 

I yanked him back up and he was fine - didn't even cry! 

We were all so surprised by the whole thing and I was curious to see what it looked like, so we reenacted the whole thing this weekend on shore for a photo. :) 





His toes almost touched the water! 
And again, grateful we always put the between the legs strap on as well :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment