Tuesday, March 5, 2013

More Cousin Time!

Last weekend Patrick and I met Jeff and Jenny for wings, beer and Die Hard while James got to spend some time with his cousins, Claire and Jack.

Amy and John took a few pictures - I think they all had a good time!

This one cracks me up --- :)

Claire helped feed James and change him. 
She was born a little momma so I know he was in extra good hands.

Jack got in on the feeding too!

Even though the age difference seems big now, these boys are just over a year apart.
 I am sure they will have tons of fun together as they grow up!

Thanks again to the Conlons for babysitting - we had a great time at BW3s and even though the movie was not nearly as good as the first three (or even the 4th, which wasn't that good either) it was still fun to go out and watch John McClane kick some butt :)

No comments:

Post a Comment