Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Cousin Sunday!

Claire and Jack came over to play for the day on Sunday and the kids had a ball together. 


Now  that James is a little older we can do Big Kid things that he enjoys too. 
We build a fort in the basement with the couch cushions and a tunnel entrance. 


Jack posing for the camera as he exits the fort. 


The fort was quickly demolished by Hurricane Jimmy and the pillow were rearranged into a large "trampoline" on the floor. 
 

Everyone thought this was fantastic! 
 

This picture cracks me up --- Jack was carrying around his favorite giraffe "lovey" and a tape measure - as if to say, "yes, I need/want my lovey - but I am a MAN too!" 


James got stuck in the tickle pit a lot! 
 

After the boys went to sleep Claire and I did arts and crafts 
while the 3 of us watched Tommy Boy (Claire's favorite movie!). 
Later she helped me make a peach pie for Patrick's b-day. 
 

Group photo - eh - not so much! 
 

Tried to get them to all lay on each other - 
looking at it now I realize it was probably an awkward family photo in the making!

Thanks for a fun day Claire and Jack - come back and play again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment