Monday, May 18, 2015

Mother's Day

Mother's Day this year was a somewhat quiet day at home with my boys. 



We went to church, had strawberry pancakes, and I even got to make a dinner I had been wanting to try for a while all by myself! --- Patrick took the boys for a long walk and I was able to move around the kitchen without Isaac clinging to my legs --- it was lovely and the dinner was yummy too! 
(If you are looking for a tomato risotto with lemon shrimp recipe, let me know!)

But the best part of the day was this awesome slideshow Patrick put together!
Nothing like a montage of your year set to an awesome song to remind you how lucky you are :) 

Hopefully you can see it here:

If you have trouble getting it to play, I scrolled down a little and clicked on "10 Videos" in the box "Also Check Out" and was able to get it to play there. 

Enjoy - I watch it daily :) 
Thanks Patrick - love you! 





No comments:

Post a Comment