Friday, July 17, 2015

Pond Party!

We got to spend some time with the extended Ellestad family to round out the 4th of July weekend. 
Aunt Betty and Uncle Denny have a beautiful pond in the back yard - perfect for floating and catching frogs! 


Patrick sent Jimmy floating in the baby pool - pretty funny! 
 

Panoramic view of the pond and all the fun! 
Isaac gripping on my feet! 
 

Aunt Barb and Jimmy playing on the slide. 
 

Isaac enjoyed the floaties and used this one like a trampoline. 
He also managed to flip the whole thing over which was pretty funny too!  


I mentioned the frogs --- here is one of Betty's grandsons flinging one back into the pond --- if you look really close, you can spot it.  I think some got knocked out silly for a few seconds, I am guessing the boys like this game better than the frogs! 
 

Jimmy petting one of the frogs caught by Grandpa Ted! 
I didn't take nearly enough photos --- the fun, the food, the beautiful scenery.... I didn't capture any of it!!!! But thank you for a wonderful afternoon - can't wait to do it again soon! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment