Thursday, July 26, 2012

Door County 1/2 Iron Triathlon - Part 3 - Post Race!

With the race out of the way we still had a good chunk of the day to enjoy!

Here are the guys --- you can't even tell they just did 70+ miles of exercise!

Post race couples photos! I think Anne and Dusty's is on their camera :)


The six of us.

Mom and Dad and Barb and Frank came up for the day to chase Patrick around with me. It was great to have them along and I hope it helped everyone prepare for September. I am not planning to miss Patrick in the Ironman, so they are planning to get me to the right places to cheer!
Thanks to you all!

Patrick and I just before we went swimming/ floating in the bay. It felt so good to cool off!

I think the guys were getting bored with the photos - I have over 220 from the weekend!

Patrick with Andy and Heidi after the race. They will be competing in their second Ironman this September as well - so watch for them on the course too!


And after showers and naps for the group - we went to Gibralter Grill for dinner.



More delicious food and great company!

We finished out the weekend on Monday with a few stops at shops and wineries for Door County treats and a breakfast at my favorite place - the Cookery!
Overall, awesome weekend - and a job well done guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment